- To provide a positive and professional environment for learning
- To hire, train, and retain past matriculates and university students as tutors
- To offer individual and group tutoring, as well as workshops and presentations on a variety of learning issues.
- To be a vital extension of and partner with schools and other academic departments
This programme is a homework supervision and tuition for children aged from 6 years to 19 years in grade 1 to 12
The challenges with mathematics and science education in South Africa are rapidly increasing each year.
The transition from pre-school to more formal learning is a significant one for children.
Pairing of learners with university students that are also tutors in the programme for mentoring.
Extra Mural Activities
- Music, Drama, Public Speaking